Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Once a Week

Hey guys,

I know I've been complaining about it the past couple posts, but I'm just going to explain and set the record straight. I've unfortunately been so busy with my real job that I don't have time to read a book a week anymore--hence the last minute posts about books I read years ago. So, in an effort to save you guys from my continued apologies and rambling about books that really aren't worth rambling about, I've decided to only post once a week for a while.

I know, it's very sad, (or at least I think it is. Box or Bookshelf is way more fun than work). But hopefully we'll be back to twice a week again soon--whether I find a new job and more time to read, or maybe I'll recruit another poster. Plus, when I do have time and books worth talking about I will post bonus posts on Monday or Tuesday just to tide you guys over.

Anyway I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but thank you for sticking with me through this book drought. Hopefully I will be drenched in reading again soon!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment