Thursday, July 26, 2012

T-Shirts!

 Hey Guys!
So I actually have to go to my real job today (yuck!) and my post for today will be a little later than usual. So I just thought I'd hold you guys over by showing you what I've been up to in the name of Box or Bookshelf.

I'm making T-shirts! This idea was born of boredom, creative frustration, and a need for advertising. The two I've done so far were inspired by The Great Gatsby (that's the one in white), for my sister, and Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" (the black shirt, obviously), which is for a friend of mine.

I hope to make more soon and I promise to keep you posted. If you want to see more pictures and be the first to know about new t-shirts check out our Facebook page! (the link's on the sidebar).

Hope you like 'em!
Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment